Monday, May 10, 2010

2DEE.

Hey!

OMG! My last post was like almost a year ago, and the last time I opened my account was months ago. This is like, "what's gotten into me?". LOL. Well, the answer to that is quite easy. I've been very very busy since that last post. :) And whenever I go online, I never thought of opening my blog, make some posts, and see other's posts too.

Since my 2nd year in Nursing, things have been quite difficult. We went through lectures, boring and fun ones, stressful and carefree RLE exposures, heavy individual and class projects, parties and gatherings, and moments of distress and feelings of elation. Those times were really the best. And it proved things I've been dubious with.

I soo love the section I'm in. 2DEE!
This section is just so different, so fun, carefree, and firm. We stick together, through ups and downs. There had been times when little quarrels or misunderstandings arise, but then they don't go unresolved. I had been busy playing my part in the production of a wonderful play our section has gone through within a school year. And I'm looking forward to another year with them, but this time around, I won't forget my blog. :D





Its cool to have them, and its cooler to be with them. ^^,

No comments: